4/12/09

Wayne's Coffee

wayne's coffee, stockholm

wayne's coffee, stockholm

Wayne's Coffee

Sometimes all you need is good cup of coffee. A few days ago, I found myself at this gigantic flower shop, trying to buy a few seeds and some organic soil, and was feeling a bit tired. It was almost 6pm and dinner was a few hours away. As I was walking down the store, I came across a cafe in this most unlikely of places. It looked as if a coffee shop was springing out of a jungle or something. Wayne's Coffee is a coffee house chain that's become a classic in Sweden. I think it's friendlier version of Starbucks.
I usually go to the Götgatan branch. But this time here I was, buying plants, feeling slightly cranky wondering how I ended up in the middle of nowhere deciding which flower pot to get. Anyway, the coffee was good, and the cinnamon roll, too. Sometimes all I need is a good cup of coffee..

No comments:

Post a Comment