9/4/13

Juiceverket


I love fruits. I love the idea of eating fresh and healthy, even though I always end up eating something quick, on the go, especially around lunch time. I'm re discovering fruits as a snack. Lately, on my brakes, I head for the super market and get myself some peaches and grapes, or bananas and a pineapple or two. I don't wear a pineapple on my head and I never trip on banana peels.
Smoothies are a great if expensive way to get fruits into the daily routine. And I must say I truly enjoy smoothies. Even the name 'smoothie' sounds delicious. Smooth.
Juiceverket prepares some of the best smoothies in town. Fresh ingredients, power foods (spirulina, ginger, etc) and all the loud music you can take. I usually go to the one by Mood Galleria. It's a small shop, right by the door. The staff is energetic and helpful. The smoothies have random names (I'm sure there's a history behind it, but never asked) and they even have really good sandwiches for lunch. It's not the cheapest place, but I think it's well worth it. I love fruits. And I love smoothies. They are smooth. And fruity.