12/30/09

Urban Deli







Nytorget 4
opened everyday from 8am-11pm
08 599 091 80

So, I haven't written anything for a while. I'm sorry about that. Thing is I've been working hard on opening my own business, which is up and running now. So that's good. I can start writing again about my favorite places to go for coffee in this cold but cozy city.
New cafes have been popping up all over town, and I promise to review each and every one of them. It's a tough life, you see.
Right around the corner from my place, this huge new cafe/bar/deli opened a couple of months ago. It looks pretty sleek and it reminds me of Whole Foods Market. Unfortunately it's a bit pricey and there are not many vegetarian options and the portions are rather small. But it's still worth a visit. The coffee is good, the setting's great and they are open till late, which is a rarity here in Stockholm.
I truly hope they do well, and that they include more affordable veggie options, so I can go there more often, now that my business is up and running..



No comments:

Post a Comment