6/10/10

Hermans






Hermans
Fjällgatan 23
086439480

Hermans' is definitely my favorite restaurant in Stockholm. It's affordable, 100% vegetarian and it offers the best views in town. Especially now that it's warmer, there are lots of tables outdoors, where one can sit out and enjoy an amazing lunch/dinner. The food is great, all you can eat buffet style, there are stews, freshly baked bread, lots of different salads and delicious hummus.
This is the kind of place that make living (or visiting) Stockholm well worth it.
I'm happy because I became a member which means I get a discount every time I eat there plus a free lunch on my birthday.
I know they say there's no such thing as a free lunch but it's fine. Hermans is worth every penny. Especially on your birthday.



No comments:

Post a Comment