11/23/13

Klipp Södermalm


Kenny G has the power to put you at ease. The smooth saxophone tunes he shares with us. His big fluffy curly hair. His winning smile. I didn't know any of this. I was missing out. Until I started going to Klipp Södermalm. Probably the best hairdresser in Stockholm. Keisy owns and runs this place with charm and grace. His attentive, helpful and very fast. No receptionists, no assistants, no fuss. When he is in the mood and can afford the time he invites me to some of the strongest tea I've ever had over some conversation and cookies. Now the best thing, tho is the music. Smooth jazz always playing in the background. And from time to time, complex saxophone melodies play to the clients' amusement. And here's the thing, that soft music, those calming tunes are crafted by the one and only: Kenny G.